Hello, It's Me =)

My photo
Ratna is an authorized agent and a certified Premium Beautiful expert.A former banker and now an Entrepreneur. A mother to a beautiful baby daughter and a wife to a lovely husband.Currently she is managing her family's company.A degree holder in Business Marketing (BA (Hons) Marketing).

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Especially for customers outside Malaysia region....

Hello lovely readers and silent readers too, out there, wherever you are =) ,

if you are staying outside of Malaysia, no matter wherever you are, and you are interested to get a set of Premium Beautiful corset or other products mentioned in my blog, kindly email me at ratnapremiumbeautiful@gmail.com or ratnadewi13@hotmail.com. You can make the payment via PayPal (pls do email or pm me here to ask me for my PayPal email..tq!). After payment is confirmed and checked, i will immediately send the parcel directly to you and i also will provide tracking number so it is easier for you to track your parcel's whereabouts.

In my next blog i will explain steps on how you can get this Premium Beautiful Corset with your right measurement....just keep on reading...

Till then...Have a nice day!!


Best Regards,Ratna =)

No comments:

Post a Comment